Magicshine MJ-808-L2, 4 Mode Bike Light with CREE XM-L2 led
The MJ-808-L2 has taken the performance of this long time favorite one more step higher with the introduction of the CREE XM-L2 LED. It produces 10% more light using the same amount of power. As a result the run times stay the same but less heat is produced.
This light has been the leader in Lumens/Dollar for some time and this upgrade locks in that title. With the stock reflector it produces the brightest spot of any light we sell for great throw. Or add the Wide Angle Lens to spread that spot into a wide beam. (see our Light Distribution Graphs)
- The LED has a rated life of over 50,000 hours and like all LED's is totally shock proof
- Light output is digitally controlled to produce constant light output for the entire charge of the battery
- 4 output settings: High (3+ hours), Medium (7 hours), Low (15 hours), and Strobe (2 flashes/second)
- The 3.25in x 1.75in x 1.75in (75mm x 40mm x 40mm) - 8.4V, 4400mAh Li-ion battery pack weighs just 7 ounces (200 g), recharges in only 4 hrs and is protected by an integrated control circuit to prevent overcharging or over-discharging. It attaches to your handlebar, stem or frame with the included pouch. (see below)
- The anodized aluminum light housing is O-ring sealed for all-weather use.
- The entire assembly (light and battery) weighs in at just under 13 ounces (360g).
The light has a smoothly distributed beam pattern providing a bright center to light distant objects, and a wide even spill to give you a good field of view. No dark spots or rings.
(Available separately - A Wide Angle Lens that changes the standard 10 degree spot to a 30 degree x 10 degree oval that spreads the light only in the horizontal direction.)
- A 5 stage battery fuel gage. The button changes color to indicate the amount of charge in the battery
The 4 Mode sequence:
- Push the button for Hi, Med, Low, Hi, Med, Low ------->
- To turn the light off, push and hold the switch for 2 seconds (from any setting)
- To reach the strobe function, push and hold the switch for 5 seconds (from any setting)
Never more than 2 button pushes to reach the mode you want.
- Lighthead with Cree XM-L2 LED Actual tested output = 800 Lumens!
- 4400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (produced by BAK Battery Co.) in a hardshell case
- Battery charger (rated for 100-240v, 50-60 Htz) - US to EU, UK, or AU adapter is available separately
- Handlebar attachment hardware
Light comes standard with the MJ-6038 Hardshell 4400mAh BAK battery.
For an additional $19 you can upgrade to the MJ-6030 5600mAh Samsung battery pack for longer runtimes (Highly recommended)
Click to Add a Helmet Mount Kit for only $5
Click to Add a Head Strap Kit for only $5
Can't decide? Bike light Comparison Chart
The Light Head only option includes the light, instruction set and mounting rings. (no battery or charger)
We Also Recommend