Refurbished Gloworm Alpha (G1.0) 1200 Lumen Bike Light, NO WIRELESS
This a factory refurbished Generation 1 - Alpha 1200 Lumen light. This little light sets the benchmark for quality, lightweight and affordable night riding like no other. Weighing in at a meager 69g (light only) and with the smallest footprint of the Gloworm range, the Gloworm Alpha is the perfect option for both helmet and handlebar mounting. The Alpha is a premium price-pointed option for those looking at getting into night riding right through to the seasoned enthusiasts.
This kit comes with a 3400mAh high capacity 2 cell battery, all mounting accessories, and a Gloworm Li-Ion charger.
IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology)
The Alpha’s output is optimized for your activity with IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology).
- 2 User programmable Modes – Trail (3 light levels), Commuter (2 light levels)
- 3 Special modes – Flash (always on with a high output pulse), Emergency strobe (max output flash every 3 seconds), Dim (perfect for loading the bike in the car post ride)
A huge benefit of its design is the ability to mount on the front of the helmet meaning you’ll never catch your light on another overhanging tree. Additionally it can also mount on the handlebar or on the head strap (available separately) – it can also be mounted on a rifle or hunting bow using the Go-Pro style helmet mount!
HANDLEBAR CLAMP SIZE: 31.8mm is the most common size but many newer bikes with wider or heavy-duty bars are 35mm.
- 1200 Lumens
- 2HR run time on max brightness (with 2 cell battery)
- IMT Technology
- 2 X Cree XP-G3 LEDS
- H.F.C – High flex cable design
- Light Head Assembly only 69 grams!
- Waterproof (IP66)
- 3.4 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- 2 Optic system (Spot/Spot) and (Spot/Wide) included
What's in the box?
- Gloworm Alpha
- 3.4AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- Smart Charger w/ Plug Adapter
- 80cm Extension Cable
- Carbon Composite 31.8mm Bar Mount (add a 35mm for $15)
- Universal Helmet Mount w/ Base Plate
- 2 x Velcro Straps
- Cable Ties
- Spot/Wide Spare Optic (spot/spot installed)
- Spares Bag: O-rings|Battery Foam|Screws|Hex Tools
- Instruction Card
Advanced programing instructions are available HERE
We Also Recommend