Gloworm Alpha Plus 1200 Lumen Bike Light
The Gloworm Alpha Plus. 1200 Lumens – setting the new benchmark for affordable night riding.
The Gloworm Alpha Plus is the same great Alpha light with a 4 cell battery for added runtime! This small form 1200 Lumen light sets the benchmark for quality, lightweight and affordable night riding like no other. Weighing in at a meager 69g (light only) and with the smallest spacial footprint of the Gloworm range, the Gloworm Alpha is the perfect option for both helmet and handlebar mounting. The Alpha is a premium price-pointed option for those looking at getting into night riding right through to the seasoned enthusiasts.
The Alpha’s output is optimized for your activity with IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology).
- 2 User programmable Modes – Trail (3 light levels), Commuter (2 light levels)
- 3 Special modes – Flash (always on with a high output pulse), Emergency strobe (max output flash every 3 seconds), Dim (perfect for loading the bike in the car post ride)
A huge benefit of its design is the ability to mount on the front of the helmet meaning you’ll never catch your light on another overhanging tree. Additionally it can also mount on the handlebar or on the headstrap (available separately) – it can also be mounted on a rifle or hunting bow using the go-pro style helmet mount!
HANDLEBAR CLAMP SIZE: 31.8mm is the most common size but many newer bikes with wider heavy-duty bars are 35mm.
- 1200 Lumens
- 4HR run time on max brightness (4cell battery)
- IMT Technology
- 2 X Cree XP-G3 LEDS
- H.F.C – High flex cable design
- Light Head Assembly only 69 grams
- Waterproof (IP66)
- 6.8 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- 2 Optic system (Spot/Spot) and (Spot/Wide) included
- Gloworm Alpha
- 6.8AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- Smart Charger w/ Plug Adapter
- 80cm Extension Cable
- Carbon Composite 31.8mm or 35mm Bar Mount
- Carbon Composite Helmet Mount Clip w/ Base
- 2 x Velcro Straps
- Cable Ties
- Spot/Wide Spare Optic (spot/spot installed)
- Spares Bag: O-rings|Battery Foam|Screws|Hex Tools
- Instruction Card
Advanced programing instructions are available HERE
We Also Recommend