Gloworm XS 2500 Lumen Light Set with Wireless Remote
The Flagship light of the Gloworm suite, the XS Light System (2500 Lumens) retains the small form factor expected of a Gloworm but with a powerful 2500 lumen output and a wireless remote switch in addition to the one on the rear of the light.
The XS can be mounted on either bar (with the included QR Mount) or helmet, and is so lightweight it can even be worn with a headstrap! This light is ready for anything you can throw at it, a perfect combination of brightness, weight, runtime and value. The XS is poised to make waves in cycling community.
- The Gloworm XS has one of the best light output vs. size vs. weight ratios in the world!
- Light head is only 110g!
- Designed in New Zealand.
- Intelligent Mode Technology
- 2500 Lumens (Real, not theoretical output)
- IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) technology
- 330g total system weight with battery pack
- Waterproof to IP67
- 6800 mAH Lithium Ion Hard Case Battery with 4 Panasonic cells
- 3 x Cree XM-L2 U2 LED emitters
- 3 optic system
- 2 hr runtime on Maximum power
- Up to 36 hours at it's lowest, 250 lumen setting
- 5hr battery charge
- Wireless Remote switch
- Lithium Ion Battery Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- Light Head
- Wireless remote switch
- New Universal quick release Helmet Mount
- 31.8mm Quick Release Handlebar Mount (Add a 35mm mount below)
- Li-ion Battery Pack 6800mAh (sealed case) using 4 Panasonic Li-ion cells
- Spare optics
- Battery mounted power monitor
- Light will flash to warn of critical battery level
- IMT Technology
- Overheat Protection
- The remote can control multiple lights together or independently. (see: TX Wireless Remote Instructions)
IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) Programmes
IMT defines the Gloworm ethos of versatility. IMT provides the freedom to use the Gloworm light in the default settings or to completely customise for ultimate personalisation.
Trail – Low>Medium>High. Special mode>Super Dim (all programmable to the users requirements)
Commute – Low>High. Special mode>Flash (2Hz) (all programmable to the users requirements)
Special modes are activated by holding down the button for 2 sec. This allows the user to conduct any outdoor activity without having to cycle through the special mode and having an interuption of a steady light beam. Additionally, the X2 is shut down by holding the button for appx 5sec. IMT gives you the flexibility of refined programmes and modes without needing to access them every time you go from High mode back to low.
All output levels are user programable (see MANUAL for details) making this light highly versatile.
Each of the 3 optics (lenses) are changeable between spot, flood or wide angle. Choose the combination that works for you.
FULL SET INCLUDES:
- Remote Switch
- QR Helmet mount bracket
- QR Helmet mount (compatible with the GoPro system)
- 31.8mm QR handlebar mount (add a 35mm mount for $5 below)
- 4 cell 6800mAh Li-ion Panasonic battery pack with built-in fuel gauge
- Li-ion Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- Hex key (for changing mounting brackets)
- Velcro straps for light and battery mounting
- Hardshell carrying case
- Hardware pack
- One spot, one flood optic, and one wide angle optic
HANDLEBAR CLAMP SIZE: 31.8mm is the most common size but many newer bikes with wider or heavy-duty bars are 35mm.
LIGHT HEAD SET INCLUDES: everything above minus the battery and charger.
We Also Recommend