Dosun LR260 USB Rechargeable Tail Light
We've looked long and hard for a tail light we felt was worth added to our website and have finally found one.
The Dosun LR260
The Dosun LR260 is powered by an internal 580mAh Li-Polymer battery. It puts out 26 Lumens (more that the PB Superflash Turbo) from 17 small red led's that wrap around the face of the light, giving it a 300º field of view.
The fact that the light is spread out makes it more visible from behind and at the same time less blinding to someone riding behind you compared to the pin point of light from most single or double led lights. The light is focused into a horizontal bar so light isn't wasted up in the sky or on the road. This helps make it brighter from behind than other lights with similar lumen output.
It is charged from any USB port with the included usb to micro usb cable. It can also be charged by many cell phone chargers.
Light is attached with an included rubber strap that has an angled base to compensate for the angle of the seat post. (We were at first worried about the security of this strap but have riden it on some pretty rough trails without issue.)
Also works well on the back of most helmets.
- Size - 75mm x 40mm x 20mm (3" x 1.5" x .75")
- Weight - 48g (1.7oz)
- Output - 26 lumens from 17 red led's
- Effective field of view - 300º
- Battery - 580mAh Li-Polymer internal battery
- Charging - USB port via included cable (charger not included)
- Charge time - 2.5 hours
- Modes/Runtimes - high steady (3 hours), low steady (6 hours), high flash (6 hours)
- Push button switch cycles through H,L,F,OFF
Special Introductory Price:
We Also Recommend